The criteria for choosing the right floor vary from room to room. When browsing flooring by rooms, keep your lifestyle in mind. How much maintenance do you want to do? How much traffic will the flooring receive? How much do you want to invest, and how long do you want your flooring choice to last? Then, contact the experts at Floor Coverings International in Pembroke MA for a free in-home estimate.
- Living room: This room is one of the most popular and trafficked areas in the home. It’s also the area most often seen by guests, so it’s a good place to make a style statement. Recommended choices include:
- Kitchen: Your kitchen flooring in Pembroke MA needs to withstand high traffic, heavy appliances, heat, moisture and occasional spills. Depending on how much time you spend cooking, you may also want to factor comfort into your flooring decision. Some kitchen flooring options include:
- Bedroom: The bedroom is an intimate area where people often go barefoot. For that reason, warmth and comfort are two important things to consider when choosing a bedroom floor. Some bedroom flooring options include:
- Bathroom: Your bathroom floor in Pembroke MA will be subject to plenty of moisture, so you need a floor that can stand up to the elements and won’t harbor mold. Also consider the traction of each surface to reduce slips and falls. Some bathroom flooring options include:
- Ceramic tile
- Natural stone
- Basements, even those not prone to flooding, still contend with moisture. Even the driest basements wick water through the poured concrete walls in gallons per day. Consult with the experts at Floor Coverings International in Pembroke MA about basement flooring today. Some basement flooring options include:
Let the experts at Floor Coverings International in Pembroke MA help you choose the flooring that’s right for your room. Get a free in-home estimate today, or browse flooring by type.