Looking to have your floors redone? We don’t just sell floors, we have trained interior design experts who bring you samples of different flooring options, enable you to actually view how different flooring options will look in your rooms using our proprietary software, and make you feel comfortable that you’ve made a great flooring decision. Our experts in interior design in Hingham can help you out! If you’re not in Hingham, we have team members who specialize in interior design in Pembroke, MA and other surrounding areas as well. Read on for more about interior design in Hingham, Pembroke, MA, and beyond.
Your Interior Design Consultation is the moment when your ideas for your new floor come to life through the talent and skill of your Floor Coverings International interior design consultant. In your Hingham or Pembroke, MA home, and together with you, your interior design team member will create a flooring solution that matches your ideas, inspires you and then will organize the installation of the floor.
At the interior design consultation your consultant will do the following things:
- Introduce themselves and the design and selection process they will follow with you
- Move to the room that you are considering for your new floor
- Measure, exactly, the space
- Ask you questions about your ideas, your needs and the room’s usage
- Present you some initial thoughts around material and colors
- Listen to your feedback
- Prepare a plan for next steps for further design
Here are a few tips for you to prepare for a successful interior design consultation:
- Pull together any design inspirations you have seen in magazines or on websites
- Be prepared to speak about how you see the room for your new floor working for you and your family
- Think of any things that you will want to tell your interior design specialist about your daily schedule as it might relate to the timing, and any inconveniences, that the installation of your flooring would give you
- Have any questions about our company, its history, testimonials, warranties, and design consultation training written down