Floor Coverings International is your leading local provider of kitchen flooring in Hingham, Pembroke, and the surrounding area. We carry all of the most popular types of kitchen flooring, including tile, stone, hardwood, and laminate. Also, we bring the flooring store to you by offering free, convenient, in-home estimates.
Our team of designers and installers are highly experienced in a wide range of kitchen flooring projects, from re-tiling entire kitchens to installing new backsplashes. We know it is important to have kitchen flooring that is both stylish and resistant to stains and spills, so we will help you choose from our most durable flooring products.
A Note From Our Owner
“Here at FCI Pembroke, we pride ourselves on our dedication to customer satisfaction and our experience and knowledge of all things flooring.” – Karen Tracey, Owner, FCI Pembroke
We work with top flooring manufacturers such as Armstrong, Shaw, and Daltile so that we can bring our customers a large selection of styles, textures, and colors of kitchen flooring. We are sure that you will find some resilient, good-looking flooring for your kitchen within our products!
- Kitchen flooring should be water and stain-resistant, due to the many messes and heavy traffic that happens in the kitchen.
- Depending on the appearance of your kitchen, you may want kitchen flooring that complements the other features in the room or offers a bold, contrasting accent
- Tile & vinyl are also resistant to grease, making them very popular kitchen flooring choices
Also Consider That:
- Hardwood and stone flooring are more expensive kitchen flooring options, and may retain stains if not properly sealed
- Tile requires periodic re-grouting, especially because frequent stains can cause discoloration
- Vinyl & linoleum are the most cost-effective options for kitchen flooring