In Hingham MA hardwood flooring is sleek, cozy, and anything in between. A luxurious look and a solid feel. The variety of species and finishes available make hardwood flooring as adaptable to your space as you need it to be. Our Design Associate can even design a custom hardwood flooring pattern that fits your room perfectly. Diagonal, herringbone, borders, and other patterns add interest to a room and take a hardwood floor from beautiful to extraordinary. Hardwood flooring is particularly popular in Massachusetts due to the traditional look and feel of many of the homes.
- Hardwood flooring does not retain dust, pollen, and other allergens
- Regular sweeping is generally all that is needed to keep hardwood floors looking great
- Hardwood flooring is durable and can potentially last many lifetimes
- Hardwood floors adds a warm, natural look to formal, relaxed, or modern looks – and almost every style in between
- Wood flooring is available in a wide range of species, like oak hardwood flooring, as well as many finishes, and widths to create specialized looks for almost any room
Also consider that:
- Engineered hardwood flooring is the best for Pembroke due the high humidity of our town.
- Periodirefinishing and scuff/scratch repair may be required to keep hardwoodflooring looking its best
- Footsteps and ambient echoes can cause rooms with hardwood flooring to be noisy. Area rugs are often used to counter this effect
- In general, solid hardwood flooring is not recommended for rooms or areas subject to water or moisture exposure
You may also be interested in: