Floor Coverings International serves the Pembroke, Hingham, and South Shore areas to bring our customers durable, stylish commercial flooring options. Let us provide your hotel, office building, retail shop, or other commercial space with the best quality flooring products at affordable prices. Because we are a local business, we are available at our customers’ convenience for free, at-home consultations.
Our team of designers and installers know the ins and outs of commercial flooring, and what our customers should be looking for. Commercial flooring should complement the style of your commercial space without being overwhelming. Most importantly, it should be resistant to heavy traffic and stains. Our flooring specialists will be there for you every step of the way by helping you choose your flooring, design it, and by performing a full installation with excellent workmanship.
A Note From Our Owner
“Contact FCI Pembroke today to find out more about our selection of types and styles of commercial flooring!” – Karen Tracey, Owner, FCI Pembroke
We partner with nationally-recognized flooring manufacturers such as Shaw, Armstrong, and Daltile so that we can offer a wide range of styles, colors, and textures to our customers. With so many options to choose from, we are confident that you can find the commercial flooring that’s right for your project!
- Commercial flooring is available in all types of colors and styles, so make sure to choose a color that goes with the rest of your commercial space’s decor
- Most flooring options with commercial-level durability are also very easy to clean, because they are designed to withstand heavy traffic
- Many commercial flooring products are also eco-friendly, so you can be earth-concious while re-designing your commercial space
Also Consider That:
- Make sure to evaluate the moisture exposure and traffic levels of the space where you want to install your new commercial flooring. This way, you know how durable the product you purchase should be.
- Some extra-durable commercial flooring products are difficult to remove, so choose your flooring wisely!
- It is important to consider the traction levels of commercial flooring, especially if it will see a lot of foot traffic.